- respond to your questions or requests and provide customer service;
- manage your account and registration;
- troubleshoot issues, bugs or defects related to your account or activities;
- provide you with access to certain features of the DSC Services;
- validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your orders (including to arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your orders, including by telephone), and send you related information, coupons, products or samples;
- verify your identity or communicate with you about your activities with respect to the DSC Services;
- to use and disclose your credit, debit or payment card or other financial information only to process payments and prevent fraud;
- contact you with regard to your use of the DSC Services and, in our discretion, changes to any Dollar Shave Club policy;
- develop new products or services and to enhance current products and services;
- protect the security or integrity of the DSC Services and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; and
- for other purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your personal information or otherwise with your consent.
- perform market research, understand the effectiveness of our competition or promotions and DSC Services analytics and operations;
- personalize and improve the DSC Services and our products, services, offers and advertising made available on or outside the DSC Services (including on other sites/ applications that you visit);
- provide you with localized or customized content, advertisements, offers and promotions offered by DSC or on behalf of our partners and affiliates, and provide news and other information we think will be of interest to you on the DSC Services, in emails and across third-party websites;
- link or combine your information with information we receive from others to help understand your needs, use for interest-based or targeted advertising or re-targeting on your computers or other devices, and to provide you with better service; and
- communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners (e.g., through Facebook Custom Audience, Google Customer Match, Twitter Match, etc.) for DSC marketing and promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us.
- Send us an e-mail at [email protected],
- Contact our Club Pros or Privacy Officer by mail at Dollar Shave Club, 13335 Maxella Ave. Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, or
- Unsubscribe from our marketing email communications at any time by unsubscribing or following the instructions contained within the email.
Attn: Member Services/Privacy Officer
Was this article helpful?